Quality Assurance Engineer
METFORM, Savanna IL: Metform, a division of MacLean-Fogg, is an employee-focused global Company with excellent benefits and perks…a team environment where your voice matters, and you will have the opportunity for training and development to advance. We are building a thriving culture and business is growing fast. Metform is the area’s largest manufacturing company with four locations in Carroll County, Illinois.
JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Engineer
RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY (Who we are looking for): Someone to establish quality standards for products and processes and suggest modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products.
WORK HOURS (SHIFT): 1st
WAGE: Salary based on experience
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (What you would be doing):
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product design, product management and production, to identify and mitigate quality risks
- Audit production processes, raw materials or suppliers/vendors to ensure that established quality standards are met
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities or other quality failures
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (What you bring to us):
Bachelor’s degree and 0 to 2 years of experience
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher level staff
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION (What we offer to you):
- Effective Immediately: Competitive Wages, Holiday Pay (10 days/year), Floating Holiday, Free Wellness Program, Employee Giveaways and Discounts
- After 30 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- After 60 Days: 401(k) with Employer Match
- The first of the month after 90 Days: Vacation
- After 1 Year: Tuition Reimbursement (upon approval)
- And more!
- Type de paie Salaire
- Savanna, IL, 7034 IL Route 84, Savanna, Illinois, États-Unis d'Amérique
- Savanna, Illinois 61074, États-Unis