Reports to: Plant Manager
Manage maintenance dept. by balancing daily work schedules with plant preventative maintenance system. Provide technical support, training, and troubleshooting to maintenance and manufacturing personnel as needed. May be required to back up other positions as directed. Ensures all Safety and Environmental requirements are met with highest priority. Coordinates and maintains company policies adhering to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations. Inspects the work areas and work procedures for all regional factories and makes environmental, health and safety recommendations accordingly. Maintains and updates environmental policy and procedure manuals. Ensures compliance with and trains employees on all environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Manage PM (CMMS) system. Delegate PM’s, continually develop and validate schedule. Track Results.
- Develop and provide department work instructions and ensure ISO requirements are met.
- Responsible for meeting plant and corporate safety objectives.
- Prepare technical reports and maintain plant systems and equipment files.
- Develop and manage all plant projects with timely implementation and completion.
- Maintain parts inventory within budget constraints. Communicate needs outside budget with manager.
- Demonstrate high competency and provide training as needed for electrical, instrumentation, pneumatic, mechanical, PLC, HVAC, steam boilers, and mechanical power transfer troubleshooting.
- Develop ideas and solutions using original, novel, or unconventional approaches.
- Provide off shift support as business need requires.
EHS Program Management
- Actively partner with Operations personnel to ensure regulatory compliance in EHS program.
- Maintain environmental compliance. Interface with governmental agencies as needed.
- Manage and maintain programs / procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce EH&S hazards associated with plant operations.
- Assist with implementation of EHS training and communication programs for the plant.
- Assist in site risk management programs and surveys.
Compliance and Auditing
- Position has responsibility
for high level negotiations with external EHS regulatory agencies
throughout the world. Responsible for carbon footprint reductions
throughout pharmaceutical manufacturing. Also responsible for managing and
reducing environmental emissions and waste.Remain current on relevant regulatory requirements and serve as a central technical resource to the plants.
Education/ Experience: Minimum level of education and experience required
- Candidate must have
- 5+ previous applicable experience including knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, and a broad industrial background.
- 3+ years of on-the-job experience in implementing health and safety programs for a manufacturing firm.
- OSHA Certification is preferred.
Skills& Training: Specific skills, training or certifications needed to perform the position.
- Experience in managing/handling compliance issues, permitting, manufacturing operations, OSHA/EPA programs, regulatory reviews, permit preparation, reporting and record keeping.
- Must be analytical driven
- Must be able to negotiate with agencies.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to prioritize between multiple conflicting priorities.
- Experience directing organizations through change.
- Candidate must have effective time management, organization, and leadership skills.
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Función del puesto Plant Management
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Orlando, Florida, EE. UU.