Currently, EnviroServe has an opening for an Office Coordinator in North Canton, OH.
We are a respected provider of a wide variety of environmental, electrical and emergency spill response services including but not limited to:
· Chemical Releases
· DOT Accidents
· Train Derailments
· In-Plant Releases
· Maritime Spills
· Leaking Containers
· PCB Remediation
· Waste Management
· Lagoon Closures
· Soil Stabilization
· Pit Cleaning
· Mercury Vacuuming
· Haz & Non-Haz Waste Transportation
· Confined Space Entry & Rescue
· Hole Watch
· Atmospheric Testing
· Meth Lab Clean Up
· Drum Recovery
We have a long history of working with regulatory agencies (EPA, FRA, OSHA, DOT) and have a broad client base from transportation to petro-chemical to utilities and colleges and universities.
Major Purpose: The Unit Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Environmental Solutions Unit.
- Coordinate onboarding of new Team Members with an attention to providing new Team Members with an engaging experience; works with operation coordinators and Hiring Managers to ensure paperwork is filled out correctly and reporting deadlines are met; serves as a single point of contact for Hiring Managers, Coordinators and Team Members during the onboarding process
- Sets up new Team Members in Foundations and Connect; uploads new Team Members to eVerify
- Create and maintain Team Member files in accordance with Federal and State laws and in compliance with S7 requirements
- Assists People Solutions with management of random drug pools for the Environmental Solutions Unit; prepares and sends out selections notifications to Operations Managers
- Sets up Driver Qualification files for all new Team Members (via JJ Keller); work with DOT Coordinator to ensure ongoing DQ compliance[i]
- Works closely with SH&E to coordinate new hire training in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assist with medical monitoring program including but not limited to setting up new clinics, ensuring clinics are conducting medical monitoring in accordance with established protocols, scheduling appointments, tracking receipt of documentation, etc.
- Titling and registration of new vehicles and company equipment
- Distribution of vehicle specific permits
- Ordering/activation/ monitoring Vehicle system geotab ordering of equipment, tablets, and EZ pass
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be people-oriented and customer-service driven
- Must exude strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to read and write, in English. Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
- Valid driver license required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. Employee must be able to use hands to, feel, or handle paperwork and work the telephones, computer, and other office equipment. Employee must be able to reach, climb, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee must be able to talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25lbs. The employee may be required to lift and move up to 40lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include using a computer monitor and reading documents.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- North Canton, OH, USA