Laborer - Environmental
EnviroServe, a Savage company, has an immediate opening for a Environmental Technician. Come join our valued team of dedicated individuals.
Call/Email Kiana at email@example.com or 330-361-7755 for more information or apply now.
Here are the benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- We pride ourselves on providing our team members with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Valid drivers license (CDL preferred)
- The ability to obtain required certifications and endorsements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Safe driving record
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters
- Learn, understand, and follow all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities
- Perform site activities as directed by the Supervisor or Project Manager in accordance with EnviroServe Standard Operating Guidelines
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site
- Adhere to the laws and complete electronic driver logs
- Able to perform duties while wearing the appropriate PPE
- May be working in adverse weather including but not limited to rain and muddy conditions, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures
- Driving conditions may be less than ideal. Anticipate off-pavement driving with tankers and roll off trucks
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Detroit, MI, USA