Environmental CDL Driver: Class A or B- Local: Sign On Bonus: Home Every Night
Currently, there is an immediate opening for a CDL Laborer, come join our valued team of dedicated individuals.
Our drivers are expected to be able to operate a variety of commercial vehicles, including but not limited to vac trucks, water trucks, roll-off trucks and tankers and stake beds with equipment trailers. Drivers are expected to be cross-trained to be able to assist with on-site environmental responses.
For more information please contact Kiana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-361-7755
Here are the benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Paid Uniforms
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- We pride ourselves on providing our Drivers with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Class A CDL
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- Mechanical inclination
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Perform site activities and directed by the crew supervisor or project manager in accordance with standard operating Guidelines. Provide constructive feedback to Crew Supervisor and EHS as necessary to support continuous improvement.
- Must have the ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and must have the ability to carry out
- Must have the ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions and be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency
Mentor, monitor, and ensure compliance with established policies, ensure that operations are safe and legal; monitor own hours worked to maintain compliance with company and DOT policies
- Mentor, monitor, and ensure compliance with established policies, ensure that operations are safe and legal; monitor own hours worked to maintain compliance with company and DOT policies
- Ensure that all necessary equipment and PPE is stocked prior to starting a shift and restock any items that were used during a shift.
- Required to safely navigate steep grades, narrow or non-existent shoulders, residential areas, gravel or dirt roads and highways in less than ideal weather conditions
- Must be able to perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance on their assigned equipment and communicate defects or needed repairs to their project manager, crew supervisor, or the maintenance manager.
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 4445 Stickney Ave, Toledo, OH 43612, USA