Laborer - Environmental
Currently, there is an immediate opening for a CDL Laborer, come join our valued team of dedicated individuals.
Environmental Technicians are first-line responders that are cross-trained to provide countless services to various industries. These services can include but are not limited to emergency response, remediation and high voltage services. They are expected to be available to respond to time-critical incidents, chemical releases, natural disasters, derailments and transloading activities, soil excavations and water-way responses among other activities.
For more information please contact Kiana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-361-7755
Here are the benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Paid Uniforms
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- We pride ourselves on providing our Drivers with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Valid Drivers licesne
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- Mechanical inclination
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Perform site activities as directed by the Supervisor or Project Manager in accordance with Sunpro SOGs.
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Must have the ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions and be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment. Ability to operator a backhoe preferred but not required.
- Learn, understand, and follow all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities.
- Monitor own hours worked to maintain compliance with company and DOT policies.
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Louisville, KY, USA