Laborer - Environmental
EnviroServe, a Savage company, has an immediate opening for a Environmental Technician. Come join our valued team of dedicated individuals.
Call/Email Kiana at email@example.com or 330-361-7755 for more information or apply now.
Here are the benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- We pride ourselves on providing our team members with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Valid drivers license (CDL preferred)
- The ability to obtain required certifications and endorsements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Safe driving record
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters
- Learn, understand, and follow all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities
- Perform site activities as directed by the Supervisor or Project Manager in accordance with EnviroServe Standard Operating Guidelines
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site
- Adhere to the laws and complete electronic driver logs
- Able to perform duties while wearing the appropriate PPE
- May be working in adverse weather including but not limited to rain and muddy conditions, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures
- Driving conditions may be less than ideal. Anticipate off-pavement driving with tankers and roll off trucks
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Detroit, MI, USA