Rail Car Repairman
Currently, there is an immediate opening for a Rail Car Repairman.Come join our valued team of dedicated individuals.
Call/Email Kiana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-361-7755 for more information.
Here are the benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- We pride ourselves on providing our team members with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma/GED
- The ability to travel out of town for overnight projects on short notice
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Basic working knowledge of computer applications
- Have or the ability to obtain required certifications
- Level II NDT Technician
- 40-Hr Hazwoper
- CDL perferred, not required
- Perform site activities as directed by the supervisor or project manager in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions and be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency
- Must be able drive a motor vehicle and operate powered equipment
- Learn, understand, and follow all safety, operation, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities
- Monitor own hours worked to maintain compliance and DOT policies
Employees will be required to work outdoors. Driving conditions may be less than ideal. Anticipate off-pavement driving especially with tankers and roll off trucks. Employees can be exposed to adverse conditions (including but not limited to rain and muddy conditions, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures). Employees are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing.
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbus, OH, USA