EnviroServe has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. Come join our valued team of dedicated individuals.
Call/Email Kiana at email@example.com or 330-361-7755 for more information or apply now.
Project Managers (PMs) participate in the planning, preparation and execution of environmental projects. They are responsible for overall on-site project performance from inception to close. PMs are leaders and are will work alongside their team members. PMs are the main point of contact for clients, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and team members.
The benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
At EnviroServe, we pride ourselves on providing our Drivers with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Develop project scope and budget. Manage and track project related costs utilizing company generated forms and computer software
- Coordinate logistics for transportation of hazardous, universal and non-hazardous waste including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drums
- Monitor response times, identify inefficiencies and implement solutions
- Managing a client base of new and existing customers. Market various service lines and provide technical support through presentations and sales calls
- Develop relationships with fire departments and local emergency planning committees and participate in business development programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible to changes in the work schedule/extended workdays and be available to respond on short notice. Willingness to travel out of town for overnight projects on short notice
- 5+ years relative field experience (or combination of education and experience)
- 40-hr HAZWOPER certification (with current 8-hr Refresher)
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required. Commercial Driver’s License with CDL-A with X endorsement preferred but not required
Employees will be required to work outdoors. Driving conditions may be less than ideal. Anticipate off-pavement driving especially with tankers and roll off trucks. Employees can be exposed to adverse conditions (including but not limited to rain and muddy conditions, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures). Respirators may be required due to the nature of our work; therefore, a clean-shaven face is required to assure proper fit and use of safety equipment.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Player Coach
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA