EnviroServe is Currently Seeking Safe, Reliable and Qualified Drivers!
Class A Starting Rate $24.00/Hour ($24.25 after 1st. 90 Days)
Class B Starting Rate $22.00/Hour ($22.25 after 1st. 90 Days)
EnviroServe offers competitive hourly pay and benefits that include:
- Class A : $24.00 starting hourly pay ($24.25 after 90 days)
- Class B : $22.00 starting hourly pay ($22.25 after 90 days)
- Overtime after 40 hours worked
- Established Annual Pay Raises
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Perdiem for Overnight stays
- Incentive Bonus Programs and Annual Work Boot Allowance
- FSA and HSA Medical Insurance options along with Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance at 1x Annual Base Salary
- 401K with a 50% match up to the first 8% of wages
Become a part of the growing EnviroServe team! EnviroServe is a environmental services company that transports hazardous and non-hazardous waste from generator sites to various disposal sites while operating a fleet of Vacuum & Transport Tankers, Rolloffs, Vans, and Flatbeds. Our parent company is Savage Services which is a long standing privately held company positioned for continued growth.
Our team is currently seeking hardworking CDL drivers for our Cleveland, OH branch.
Driver’s in our Non-Bulk Drum Van Division are needed in particular.
What you can expect as an EnviroServe Driver:
- 72 hours of paid orientation and safety training and up to two weeks of paid on-the-job training
- Average 8 - 12 hour working days with possibility of being dispatched throughout the week
- Average work week between 45 - 65 hours with weekend resets
- Mixture of regional and local work
- Dedicated equipment for each driver. No slip-seating
- Hands-on work with regards to loading and unload activities
- Drum Division activities normally consist of loading 53’ van trailers with 55 gallon drums, totes, cubic yard bags or palletized skids of hazardous and non-hazardous waste with drum dolly’s and pallet jacks
- A hard-working family atmosphere, flexible dispatchers, and accessible management
- 1 year verifiable CDL driving experience
- 1-year verifiable tanker experience preferred
- 1-year verifiable hazmat experience preferred
- No more than 1 at-fault accident and 2 speeding convictions within the past 36 months
- No DUI/DWI or felony convictions within the past 7 years
- Preferably previous experience with hazardous waste manifests, hazardous material table, waste codes, container labeling and vehicle placarding.
If this employment opportunity is something that you may be interested in, please feel free to submit a resume by applying to this job post or:
Fax resume to (216) 642-1474
Apply in person at: 4600 Brookpark Road, Cleveland Ohio 44134
Additional information about EnviroServe and Savage Services can be gained by visiting our websites at www.enviroserve.com and www.savageservices.com/savage-companies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We
are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we
collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials,
we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These
categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information,
application account login information, and social media account information if
you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment
and education background); and other information you include in your resume and
cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide
primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy
for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage
that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to
help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal
activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to
improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce
through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at
Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.