ITTS, Associate, IT Admin
Nonexempt / Part time
Under the direction of the Executive Assistant, IT&TS / CIO:
Performs administrative duties for IT leadership team as well as provides general administrative support to the entire IT&TS department across three offices (onsite support of Rochester staff, remote support of Schenectady and Tarrytown staff as needed). Schedule management for department leaders, scheduling and coordination of onsite and offsite meetings. Screen vendor inquiries as an aide to department leadership, greet clients/visitors, handle advance preparation of agendas for meetings, facilitate catering orders onsite in Rochester as needed. Coordination of Rochester based departmental activities in support of employee morale. Arrangement of travel and completion of expense reports for department leadership as needed. Support of invoice processing and tracking/ordering of supply inventory for Rochester and Tarrytown offices. Backup support for staffing management activity in IT&TS. Perform general clerical duties for entire IT&TS department, including travel arrangements, photocopying, scanning. Development of departmental communication documents and emails as directed. Maintenance of departmental policies and procedures. Cultivate relationships throughout all areas of IT, and with all areas of the business in order to support IT&TS. Maintain high level of confidentiality. Manage multiple priorities with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Must be flexible to adapt to multiple management styles and business partner styles. Performs other duties as required.
Associate's degree in secretarial science or business or certificate of completion from administrative training program or equivalent experience.
Advanced education in business-related discipline preferred.
At least three years Administrative Assistant experience supporting mid-senior level executives. Previous experience required in situations demanding strict adherence to confidentiality. Prior experience in an IT department or large organization preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills.
- Strong desktop computer skills, including expert knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a potentially high stress, changing environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment, as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
- Job Family Administrative Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester Office, 220 Alexander Street, Rochester, New York, United States of America