Professional, CRM Customer Success and Adoption
Status: Full-time, Exempt
The role will be responsible for driving the successful activation and adoption of Dynamics365 CRM throughout the enterprise – this will be achieved by acting as the hero/ambassador/champion/coach for MVP departments and stakeholders; executing on-point and pertinent training, coaching and advocacy by ultimately immersing yourself into the end-user’s world. With a direct focus on usage, adoption and evolving customer needs, this role will help MVP stakeholders and external constituents realize the value of the strategy and technology. Key responsibilities include being = accountable for training, education and adoption of CRM. Proactively identify new use cases and expansion opportunities within each area to maximize platform adoption and customer value. Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with key business and IT decision makers. Clearly define business outcomes and build a high quality “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, obstacles, training needs and metrics needed to achieve them. Establish and run an engagement strategy to increase adoption and value. Document business-value driven customer success stories and best practices.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications, Computer Science or equivalent in related job experience.
3+ years of combined experience in consultative selling, pre-sales, corporate learning and development, software implementation
5+ years of combined experience in consultative selling, pre-sales, corporate learning and development, software implementation
Successfully used, implemented, managed and/or supported an enterprise CRM solution, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Deep understanding of health care insurance industry
Comfortable operating in an agile environment
Top-notch engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers
Deep passion for making others successful
Technical solution selling experience
Technical writing background related to software training materials
- Have exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with all audiences
- Are innovative, creative, and an outside of the box thinker and doer
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Leadership skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, matrixed organization
- Work well under pressure and know how to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Want to be known for building outstanding products that are user friendly
- Are passionate about customer success and delivering exceptional results
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Job Family Claims/Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- 625 State St, Schenectady, NY 12305, USA