IT Strategy & Transformation, Professional, Functional Engineer
This individual will join a team that develops solutions leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to enable faster, more accurate execution of repetitive tasks in production environments. They will work collaboratively with Business Units across the organization in all facets of requirements gathering, process review, prioritization, development, testing and execution of requests.
Provide training and guidance to stakeholders in IT and the Business to better understand what qualifies as a good RPA candidate focusing on increasing accuracy and/or delivering ROI.
Develop code in an Agile environment while adhering to best practices and established coding standards. Participate in code reviews, backlog grooming and ceremonies. Interface with Business Partners to ensure requests for Robotic execution are completed in a timely manner; development efforts satisfy all requirements and deliver expected results. Participate in reporting of RPA metrics, including but not limited to backlog, time save, etc.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required in field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Science/Mathematics, or related field.
2+ years of application development experience, RPA a plus
2+ years with agile methodology
- C# .Net Core 3.1 or equivalent object-oriented programming experience
- SQL Server or equivalent database experience
- UiPath or equivalent RPA experience a plus
- GIT experience a plus
- REST API development experience a plus
- Knowledge of TriZetto’s Facets, Lawson, and MACESS applications within a healthcare environment a plus
- Ability to lead change through people, process and technology
- Ability to use and teach the use of problem-solving tools
- Comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments
- A customer focus and demonstrated experience working with business users to solve issues and develop process improvements leveraging robotics
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical reporting skills.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Information Technology & Transformation Services
- Pay Type Salary
- Rochester Office, 220 Alexander Street, Rochester, New York, United States of America