CNA - Eve/Night Float
Performs resident care in accordance with established policies and procedures and standards of nursing practices as delineated by Hale Ho Aloha, including rehabilitation and restorative nursing and therapeutic services.
- Assist the RN and/or the LPN in the provision of rehabilitation and restorative nursing services through the performance of tasks as delegated by and under the supervision of the RN and LPN.
- Integrates established care plan interventions while performing residents’ care. Performs basic nursing services to assist the residents in practicing and maintaining activities of daily living skills as delegated and supervised by the RN and LPN.
- Performs selected treatments and procedures as directed or delegated by the RN and LPN.
- Complete documentation requirement in the residents’ medical records
- Current State of Hawaii Certification as a Nurse's Aide
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Physical Exam (within 1 year)
- 2 Step TB, followed by 1 Step TB (within 1 year)
- 2 References Required
- Good written, verbal, non-verbal, and active listening communication skills
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Max Hiring Rate $16.50
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Monday, June 8, 2020