Nursing - RN
Honolulu, HI, USA
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Come home to Aloha. Providing personalized skilled nursing, intermediate, long term, respite and hospice care in a warm, plantation-style atmosphere.
Summary of Position:
Working collaboratively with and under the general supervision of the Director of Nursing, with direction from the Charge Nurse, performs assessment, planning and implementation and evaluation of care delivered to assigned residents in accordance with established standards of nursing practices as delineated by Hale Ho Aloha.
- Works with Director of Nursing and nursing team to provide optimal care to our residents.
- Application of nursing process through assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementing, documenting, and evaluating plans of care for assigned residents.
- Perform resident care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced.
- Current State of Hawaii Registered Nurse License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), Level C required. Re-training once every two years.
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Physical exam (within 1 year)
- 2 Step TB, Followed by 1 Step TB (within 1 year)
- 2 References Required
- Experience in hospice, long term or acute care preferred
- Flexibility to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training.
- Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal, and active listening communication skills.
- Experience with Point-ClickCare preferred.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.