CNA - Eve/Night Float
Virtual Req #2
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Come home to Aloha. Providing personalized skilled nursing, intermediate, long term, respite and hospice care in a warm, plantation-style atmosphere.
Come home to aloha. Providing personalized skilled nursing, intermediate, long term, respite and hospice care in a warm, plantation-style atmosphere.
Seeking qualified CNAs!
- New Grads welcome, training is offered
- Open shifts for Full-time - Various Days, Evening (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm) & Night (11:00 pm - 7:30 am)
- 2 References required
- Current State of Hawaii Certification as a Nurse’s Aide
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Physical exam (within 1 year)
- 2 Step TB, Followed by 1 Step TB (within 1 year)
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.50
- Max Hiring Rate $15.50
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Wednesday, January 1, 2020