Group Exercise Instructor - Specialty Instructor
William M. McDonald YMCA, 2701 Moresby St, Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America Req #348
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth Employment Application
The William M McDonald YMCA is looking to expand our group exercise instructor team by adding, dynamic and energetic cycling/spin, Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi, Strength, Cardio, Dance, Aqua Aerobics and Parent Toddler classes. The instructors must be a great relationship builder with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be committed to the YMCA mission and dedicated to serving our members through our fitness programs. Must be able to articulate the YMCA mission and core values to YMCA members and perspective members.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a group exercise class in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that welcomes people of all skills and fitness level.
- Must be able to instruct 2-3 classes each week.
- Must be able to evaluate a constantly changing environment for safety and to ensure members needs are being met.
- Must be well-organized, reliable, punctual and professional.
- Positive and cheerful attitude.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. It is understood that the employee will also perform other reasonable association duties and will be responsible for implementation of the policies, procedures and standards established by the Metropolitan Board, the branch Board of Managers and the Association Leadership. Job descriptions are reviewed periodically and may be revised at the discretion of management. This job description is not a written or implied contract.
- Pay Type Hourly
- William M. McDonald YMCA, 2701 Moresby St, Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America