Position Summary Description:
Supervises and coordinates activities of employees concerned with receiving, stocking, replenishing, order selection and shipping of products and materials from vendors to customers. Supervises the overall facility, including maintenance, sanitation, equipment and physical plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of employees concerned with receiving, stocking, replenishing, order selection and sanitation.
- Oversees and directs employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures in the outbound area.
- Works to resolve discrepancies, traces history movement of items to determine reasons for discrepancies and recommends remedial actions.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or
- Three years of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA