NIGHT SECURITY GUARD
Position Summary Description:
Conducts regular patrols of warehouse yard and parking areas utilizing the Toco Guard Tour system to ensure security of premises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, inspecting buildings, and access points making sure all building and office doors are secured and entry can only be made by access card or hard key.
- Prevents company loss and any facility and equipment damage by reporting any suspicious activity or any violation of company policies to on duty warehouse manager, restricting access onto the property to all unauthorized personnel.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers (if needed).
- Completes reports by recording observations, gathering information for occurrences and obtaining names and statements from all persons involved in an incident.
- Communicate any and all discrepancies noted on shift to Asset Protection manager for review or follow up.
- Call police for assistance if needed.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Training and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA