Position Summary Description:
Manages marketing activities related to events, media, customer solutions, social media, business reviews, and branding. This position plans, directs, and coordinates branding and marketing policies and programs. Responsible for brand development and monitors trends in related industries. Oversees the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and trains the marketing department staff on marketing policies and procedures.
- Manages data, style guides, policies, and service levels with internal and external partners.
- Coordinates the collaboration of Marketing, Purchasing, and Sales departments to maximize efforts.
- Participates in events that will promote the awareness of the company and its brand promise.
- Continues to enhance services offered by Y. Hata to customers
- Adopts a consultative approach in working with all stakeholders to establish and uphold requirements, realistic deadlines, and propose solutions to strengthen Y. Hata’s offerings.
- Leverage technology and various resources to deliver high quality solutions.
- Possesses a high level of understanding on methods for showing and promoting foodservice products.
- Develops branding and marketing strategies for enterprise
- Evaluates the financial impact of marketing strategies and provides alternative solutions by researching and developing profit-loss projections.
- Reviews existing data collection systems, suggests, and implements improvements.
- Provides high level of customer service skills and is responds timely to changing demands.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; counseling employees, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct reports include: Marketing Specialists, Digital Design Specialists
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field and/or
- Five to seven years of progressive Marketing experience, including two years in a managerial capacity.
- Foodservice industry experience a plus.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA