NIGHT ORDER SELECTOR
Position Summary Description:
Pulls customer orders using a pick ticket and voice command system and builds pallets for delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulls customer orders from warehouse pick slots by utilizing a voice picking system and a pallet truck or high reach truck.
- Stacks cases according to company standards and builds pallets to be loaded onto delivery trucks.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, in preparation for final check and delivery.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance with company standards.
- Ensures that all products stored and/or selected for delivery are free from damage and/or pest infestation.
- Compiles storage and/or selection date for daily reports.
- Prepares pallets for shipping with appropriate labeling information.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling and date rotation procedures.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience
One year of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs. Employee must be able to stand, walk, bend, crouch, climb and sit intermittently up to 10 hours per day. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2975 Aukele St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA