Position Summary Description:
The Training Specialist is responsible for creating, conducting and managing instructor-led training (ILT) courses and eLearning curriculum utilizing industry standards and best practices. The Training Specialist will assist with the planning, design, implementation and coordination of all programs that educate, develop, motivate, and empower employees while ensuring the objectives and goals of the organization are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and delivers engaging content for internal training programs including, but not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Product Knowledge
- Supervisor/Management Development
- Professional Development
eLearning Program Development & Data Management
- Utilizes eLearning software to author, edit, and publish online and computer-based training (CBT).
- Processes internal and external training enrollment, issues confirmations, and monitors progress relating to leadership development training.
- Creates and updates departmental documents as needed, including forms, internal user guides, training policies and guidelines.
- Provides administrative support for department programs
- Keeps abreast of current operational policies and procedures, as well as compliance or regulatory changes that affect the industry and utilizes training background to assist with internal communication and education.
Proactively searches for ways to provide added-value to the organization, employees and customers.
Education/Training and Experience
Two to three years experience in the design and delivery of training interventions, in a business setting, to audiences at various organizational levels or equivalent preferred.
One to two years experience in customer service industry or related experience.
Knowledge of food service industry preferred.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA