Position Summary Description:
Performs all customer service-related duties to ChefZone. Provides friendly, courteous, and caring customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists customers in placing items onto conveyor belt to be scanned at register.
- Assists cashier by moving any heavy boxes on cart or in shopping cart to be scanned.
- Places all scanned items that were on the conveyor belt back into carts.
- Assists customers when directed in loading up their car.
- Brings in shopping and flat bed carts from the outside of the store.
- Sanitizes used carts when directed.
- Assists in general cleanup of store during non-rush periods or at store closing.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protects and develops the company’s brands via PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensures that employees also provide the same level of service. Establishes and maintains customer relationships to accommodate both product and service needs.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Employee must be able to stand, walk, bend, crouch, climb and sit intermittently up to 8 hours per day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA