ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Position Summary Description:
Record payments to customers’ account and maintain accounts receivable records by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains and mails invoice or credit memo copies for customers, as requested.
- Researches and processes customer claims for invoice payment.
- Prepares daily ChefZone reconciliation of cash/checks/credit card charges.
- Assists with payment applications to customer accounts.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
- Performs similar and related duties as required by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Six months of A/R experience.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA