Position Summary Description:
Operates forklift or other equipment to receive product into the warehouse. Transports palletized products to proper pick slots.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates lift truck or other equipment to receive product into the warehouse.
- Transports palletized products to proper warehouse slots.
- Replenishes primary pick slots from secondary pick slots.
- May assist in receiving area or with will call orders.
- Moves empty pallets.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling and date rotation procedures.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- One year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- One year of forklift experience with an electric stand up reach forklift.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA