Property Manager I
Market. Manage. Maintain. These are just a few of the many hats you’ll be wearing in this highly visible role of Property Manager at WinnCompanies! You will oversee all operational aspects of a 51 unit, market rate community in Encino, CA. You will be responsible for maintaining the community, supporting its residents, and developing team members all while meeting financial objectives of the owner and management company.
*This position comes with an apartment; the Property Manager is required to live on-site.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish and review all matters related to rent
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy through proactive marketing
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, and renewals
- Approve rental applications following property and agency standards
- Ensure all property resident files are organized, complete, and accurate
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations relating to the property
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained
- Resolve resident issues and conflicts in a timely manner and in accordance with site guidelines
- Prepare the property’s annual budget for approval by senior management
- Manage timely collection and deposits of all rents and fees
- Hire, develop, and support new team members in accordance with Winn’s Guiding Principles
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of property management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Market rate housing or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in CAM – RAM & ARM, CGPM – NAA or NAMA
What We Can Offer You
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Encino, Los Angeles, CA, USA