WinnCompanies is searching for a receptionist with excellent customer services skills and impeccable ability to adapt and multi-task to join our team at our brand new corporate office in Boston, MA. In this role, you will be the face of WinnCompanies for external and internal customers, communicating and directing visitors, as well as dispatching incoming calls to requested Winn team members.
This is a part time position, with an anticipated work week of Monday through Friday, 1:00pm to 5:30pm.
- Answer all incoming calls and connect them to the requested person
- Greet all personnel and visitors with a professional and courteous demeanor daily
- Update corporate and regional office phone lists and send to email distribution lists
- Greet all visitors and notify the appropriate personnel of their arrival
- Monitor and maintain the Resident Hotline
- Process courier invoices for payment and prepare UPS labels for outgoing packages
- Secure the office at the end of each business day. Ensures windows are closed, doors and elevator are secured (locked) before leaving for the evening.
- Report phone problems to IT
- Responsible for training of all personnel who support the position
- Helps support Office and Facilities Coordinator with incoming and outgoing mail and core duties in their absence
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish is required
- Ability to be courteous and calm while handling callers’ issues
- Reliable and punctual, as since this is a front-line position in the Corporate Office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Boston, MA, USA