Business Systems and Technology Administrator
The BS&T Administrator is responsible for supporting tasks including asset, document, and license management within the BS&T department. This role works closely with other departments within BS&T to support their operational needs and tasks. Additionally, this role assists in communications within the department as well as with other areas within WinnCompanies. This role will provide Level I IT helpdesk support to on- site staff located at corporate offices and for other portions of the company when necessary. This role requires a basic understanding of current technology as well as excellent problem-solving and people skills.
- Assist the IT Support Services department in tasks associated with warranty, license, distribution list, end user change, service catalog, and corporate phone management as well as on-site assistance when needed
- Communicate department initiatives to the business by maintaining a technology newsletter, updating the department page, and using internal communications programs
- Assist the Programming and Reporting Services department in tasks associated with reporting, data management, and minor SharePoint maintenance
- Assist the Software Support Services department in tasks associated with reporting, data management, and Microsoft Teams maintenance
- Coordinate BS&T initiatives, training, communication, etc. between internal and external departments
- High School or GED required. Associate degree preferred
- 6+ months of related experience
- Certificates in A+ and Network + preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web based applications
- Effective communication skills
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it’s like to work at WinnCompanies.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Boston, MA, USA