Assistant Property Manager
WinnCompanies is looking for a skilled and motivated Assistant Property Manager to join our new property, The Buckley, in Framingham, MA. The Buckley is an upcoming mixed-use development on the 6.7 acre site, former home to the Mt. Wayte Plaza shopping center. The project will feature 210 modern units within three multi-story buildings and a two-story, 5,700 SF amenity building with a fitness center and business center. Outdoor amenities include a pool, lounge with fire pits, grill areas, and a dog park. A 2,800 SF standalone restaurant will also be part of the project.
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, and enforce the collection policy
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as touring with prospective residents, processing applications, handling recertifications, and negotiating lease renewals
- Respond to resident issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Promote positive resident relations with exceptional customer service
- Under supervision of the Property Manager, assist in physical and financial management as needed
- Manage resident correspondence and recertification notices
- Act as Property Manager in manager’s absence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lease up Experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in CAM – RAM & ARM, CGPM – NAA or NAMA
What We Can Offer You
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it’s like to work at WinnCompanies.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Framingham, MA, USA