Technical Sales Representative - Bakken Shale - Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits
Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits manufactures and services application specific roller cone and fixed cutter drill bits. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling and completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: This Technical Sales Representative will be covering the Bakken Shale in North Dakota. Develops, implements and coordinates activities concerning the technical sales and application of product to meet company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively pursue and promote new or existing opportunities for sales.
- Participates in organized industry related organizations to enhance customer interaction.
- Performs technical analysis for customer proposals.
- Participates in applications engineering and product selection.
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals for presentation to customers.
- Participates in the application analysis.
- Reviews product performance, ours and competitors.
- Prepares technical reports for distribution to sales department or customers.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma with eight years related experience and/or Bachelor’s Degree with three years experience.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All
positions are subject to a criminal background check. |
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- North Dakota, USA
- Williston, ND 58801, USA