Technical Sales Representative
Summary: Develops, implements and coordinates activities concerning the technical sales and application of product to meet company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively pursue and promote new or existing opportunities for sales.
- Participates in organized industry related organizations to enhance customer interaction.
- Performs technical analysis for customer proposals.
- Participates in applications engineering and product selection.
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals for presentation to customers.
- Participates in the application analysis.
- Reviews product performance, ours and competitors.
- Prepares technical reports for distribution to sales department or customers.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma with five years related experience and/or Bachelor’s Degree with one year experience.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
- Odessa, TX, USA