Summary: Deliver significant revenue through market research and current business relationships with key accounts within North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively pursue and promote new or existing opportunities for sales
- Travel to assigned territories and assist regional sales staff with achieving sales targets
- Assist regional sales staff with market strategies and business introductions
- Build better client relationships, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising the company profits.
- Participates in organized industry related organizations to enhance customer interaction
- Participates in applications engineering and product selection.
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals for presentation to customers.
- Evaluate and implement new sales techniques to increase regional sales volumes
- Reviews product performance, ours and competitors.
- Develop regional marketing plans with management
- Prepares technical reports for distribution to sales department or customers.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years oilfield experience
- Must have strong reasoning ability to manage sales and personnel
- Must have strong time management skills to ensure all tasks required can be completed
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
- Odessa, TX, USA