Ultimus LeverPoint is seeking a full-stack application developer to help establish a new development team. Projects will include automation of processes, web applications and APIs. As an early team member, you will work closely with the business and other developers to design applications to contribute to the success of our business, as well as to determine the processes and team culture as we build and grow.
We are looking for developers who are self-motivated, comfortable in all areas of the development cycle from requirements gathering to testing, and who have a passion for good practices. You will have the opportunity to wear many hats, communicate with technical and non-technical areas of the business, and to influence the culture and growth of our team.
We are primarily built on a Microsoft stack, but will use the right tool for the job. We employ the full .NET Framework with storage in Microsoft SQL Server. In addition to our web projects which are built using MVC, we do a significant amount of background processing.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions
- Participate in the design and development of applications based on business requirements
- Provide estimates for task completion time
- Provide support for applications that have been deployed to production
- Application maintenance
- Provide User-Training documentation
- 2-5 years of experience building/maintaining web applications
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in C# and .Net development required
- Experience in SQL DB systems, query optimization techniques and relational database design
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively without supervision
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field preferred, but not required
- Experience with common design and code patterns (e.g., dependency injection, singleton, factories, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft products including: Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Experience in Project Management of a development project
- Test driven development
- Location in Cincinnati, OH or Albany, NY preferred, but not required
- Pay Type Salary
- Cincinnati, OH, USA