Fund Accounting Manager - PFS
Ultimus LeverPoint Private Fund Solutions is currently looking for a Hedge Fund Accounting Manager. This candidate will assist with the management of hedge fund accounting and operations.
• Reviews daily/monthly workload assignments and assigns tasks to team members. Ensures workload is completed timely and issues escalated to management;
• Reviews daily/monthly reconciliations and accounting activity for completeness and accuracy, including completing checklists;
• Ensures team members follow SOC1 and departmental controls;
• Participates in client audit engagements;
• Develops subordinate staff to maximize productivity, innovation, and teamwork;
• Delegates and assigns work based on skills, performance objectives, and development opportunities;
• Communicates all work-related issues including performance issues to subordinate staff. Assesses staff training needs and performs identified training;
• On-boards new clients and services;
• Participates in service reviews;
• Provides support and liaisons with technology vendors. Participates in user acceptance testing.
• 5-10 years of fund accounting, hedge fund accounting, or related experience.
• 2-5 years of management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
• Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Pay Type Salary
- Cincinnati, OH, USA