Hedge Fund Accountant
The Hedge Fund Accountant performs valuation for approximately 10-15 hedge funds which involves maintaining timely, consistent and accurate accounting and investor records.
- Performs reconciliations to broker/custodian/counterparty and/or client;
- Process account activity, performance, and trial balance reporting for clients’ funds/accounts;
- Process investor allocations and fees according to fund governing documents.
- Communicate with clients, custodians, third parties, and various levels of management;
- Seek efficiencies and enhancements to current processes and procedures;
- Prepare adhoc reports for management and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Basic Accounting experience a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Pay Type Salary
- Cincinnati, OH, USA