Material Handling - Operator
Savage Services has an immediate opening for a Water Transfer Specialist, come join our team of dedicated individuals.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Operate equipment necessary to heat water and load trucks, tanks or transfer lines as necessary
- Inspect, maintain and operate transfer equipment, booster pumps and water meters
- Input tracking data into designated computer/terminal
- Complete paperwork as needed
- Learn and understand water depot operation and direct water transfers and how it relates to the big picture of the fracking process
- Identify problems that may arise and work as a team towards a solution that meets a customer's specific needs
- General Maintenance of transfer equipment("bolt on –bolt off")
- Assist with cleaning, housekeeping and snow removal as necessary
- Work safely in an independent environment by following procedures, identifying hazards, encouraging safe behavior and lead by example
- Cross train in other operations areas within the Ames Water Solutions business
- CDL Preferred but not required
- Mechanically inclined. Any experience with maintaining mechanical systems strongly preferred (hydraulic, pressure systems, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience working in an industrial, physical environment
- Able to meet performance standards by working safely and efficiently in a minimal supervision environment
- A sound understanding, or aptitude to learn, piping systems and pumps used in water movement
- Experience operating, or aptitude to learn, heavy equipment
- Sees cleanliness as a priority
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to plan and adjust at times to meet each customer/project unique needs and to maximize effectiveness
- Creates and maintains strong relationships with coworkers, customers and land owners including good interpersonal skills, professionalism and customer service
- Remains alert during long periods of observations
- Good Hand, Eye coordination
- Class A, Hazmat CDL preferred
- Clean MVR
- Possesses the following attributes: honest, friendly, professional attitude, fair, sense of urgency, prompt and punctual
- A high school diploma
- Experience in the oil field or other industrial environment preferred
- Willing to live and work in North West North Dakota
- Can work a rotational schedule – 14 days on, 7 off, days or nights
- May also be asked to be available for callouts- 24/7, 365.
- Will regularly lifts 50 lbs., climb up into trucks and tractors, walk on uneven ground, push, pull, stoop and crawl on a variety of terrains
- Exposed to the harshest of outdoors weather conditions
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Williston, ND 58801, USA