The right person for this job will be able to:
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with hiring leaders
- Aggressively source and actively manage candidates
- Organize and manage the interview process
- Travel to relevant operations sites to coordinate and network
- Organize job fairs, hiring events, and participate in other job-sourcing opportunities
- Work with the benefits and payroll departments to successfully onboard new talent
- Experienced in managing proactive recruiting programs
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Overnight travel by airplane and personal vehicle is required, 10-15%
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- At least two years of corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
- PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
- Work is largely sedentary in a professional office environment, but during field visits you may be exposed to loud noises, dust, chemicals and hazardous materials, heavy equipment and machinery. You must be able to wear Personal Protection Equipment according to site requirements, such as FRCs, eye, face and respiratory protection.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 901 Legacy Center Way, Midvale, UT 84047, USA