Internal Audit/Accounting Intern
Our Vision & Legacy statement outlines the Savage Brothers’ vision for ensuring perpetual success. It includes a commitment to providing opportunities for people “to do things that they never dreamed possible.” This statement is especially significant for our Interns who will have the opportunity to work on real world projects enabling both Savage and themselves to be better tomorrow than they are today.
Our part-time internal audit intern will complete monthly reviews of purchase card statements and expense reports. This internship will begin in January and be worked part-time through June.
Why being a Savage Intern is Compelling:
- Interns have long-term career potential with possible future opportunities throughout Savage
- Interns are competitively paid
- Interns experience being a part of real-world business solutions
- The opportunity to work with a company founded on principles of honesty, integrity and team member growth
- Career paths open to consistent development and growth
Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Conduct detailed reviews of purchase card statements and expense reports
- Prepare monthly reports to summarize results and distribute to operations management
- Communicate monthly with the Controller and Director of Internal Audit on results
- Assist the Internal Audit team with other projects as time allows
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office suite including Excel and Power Point)
- Self-motivated and a team player with a “can do” attitude
- Not adverse to routine tasks
- Dependable - can work around school schedule, but need 20-25 hours consistently each week.
- Currently in Sophmore, Junior or Senior year of a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Accounting.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Required Education Some College
- Job Start Date Monday, December 16, 2019
- Job End Date Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- 901 Legacy Center Way, Midvale, UT 84047, USA