We have an immediate opening for a Mechanic Helper at our operation located in Rifle, CO.
Great pay and benefits!
The primary responsibility of the Mechanic Helper is to assist the Mechanic in his/her efforts to implement and carry out the requirements and meet the expectations of the Savage Maintenance Program.
What you'll be doing:
- This person will work primarily with the Mechanic, however, they will interact with all team members during the course of their duties
- There will also be contact with the customer on an occasional basis
- The daily activities of this position will be directed and supervised by the Mechanic
- Perform light maintenance on equipment as needed
- Obtain parts, tools, etc both on and off site as needed
- Have an understanding of and assist in the ongoing 5S process
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be willing to work hard and not be afraid to get dirty
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a passion to keep things clean and organized
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must understand the importance of their position and be committed to only performing excellent work
- Must understand their limitations and be willing to ask for help when necessary
- Must be willing to assist the Mechanic as directed
- This individual will work outdoors in all weather conditions
- They need to be physically able to climb, crawl and carry at least 80 pounds
- A significant part of the day could be spent washing down equipment or systems
- They must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment which could include respirators
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 2195 S 10th St, Rifle, CO 81650, USA