Class A CDL Driver - Up to 5k Signing Incentive
LOCAL ROUTES - HOME DAILY - GREAT PAY & BENEFITS!
Savage offers local routes, where you are home each night and have consistent time with your family and friends. Our compensation is great, and we offer health benefits for you and your dependents, a 401(k) match and profit sharing! Our equipment is current and properly maintained, and our focus it to get you home safe each night.
Savage Services in Northern Nevada is looking for Class A professional drivers who are looking for a career and a place to call home. We offer double pneumatic, bottom dump and Haz–Mat loads to qualified candidates.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
For more information, please call us at 775-777-1755
Day and Night shifts available
What you'll be doing:
- Drivers will utilize Class A CDL, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to locally transport material as dispatched
- Drivers will perform pre- and post-inspections, accurately complete paperwork, and fuel and clean inside of trucks
- Drivers will be safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in different environments and contribute to Savage’s Culture of Safety. Nothing Trumps Safety!
- Drivers will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Interact with mine site customers in a professional manner
- Be trained and operate heavy equipment as needed
- Have Fun and enjoy your work
Requirements of a successful CDL Driver:
- Current Class A CDL with Tanker and Doubles & Triples endorsements a plus
- Six months driving experience required to qualify for LCV training
- Pneumatic experience a plus, but will train
- End dump experience is a plus, but also willing to train
- Experience driving in the snow and ice; tire chaining will be required
- HazMat jobs available but HazMat certification is not required
- Heavy experience is a plus, but not required
Here are some of the physical requirements of this role:
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Ability to maneuver and connect heavy hoses
- Ability to lift 50#
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to apply snow chains to tires
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8852 E Idaho St, Elko, NV 89801, USA