CMMS Program Manager
Savage is currently hiring for a CMMS Program Manager to provide maintenance advice and training to maintenance team members. This will include training and technical support for our computerized maintenance management software (CMMS).
In this role, you will also work closely with operations, equipment, and procurement teams to facilitate proper maintenance of company equipment (trucks, tractors, trailers, yellow equipment, conveyors, pumps, and various processing equipment) and proper usage of our CMMS. This position will be based in Midvale, UT.
What you'll be doing:
- Implementation of CMMS system at new facilities and existing facilities
- Actively identify opportunities for improved performance and efficiencies of assets and systems
- Assist in maintaining relationships with CMMS users, which ensures a high level of trust and clear and direct communication
- Become an expert on Savages CMMS system, Manager Plus, to provide trouble shooting support for the operational team
- Monitor changes and trends within CMMS and understand how that can translate to bottom line savings
- Provide analysis and support to assist operations in identifying failure trends, for systems and or equipment
- Analyze the effects of the PM schedules and operating environments and make recommendations for changes if needed.
- Support Purchasing team with inventory management and Oracle (ERP system) questions
- Assist in training new and existing team members on the CMMS system
- Help develop and support our OEM partner interfaces to share information on the equipment
- Interface with IS team and ensure the systems (Geo-Tab, Oracle, etc.) are talking and functioning properly
- Provide input on setting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and monitor there trends with the Operational team
- Analyze life of equipment and make repair/replacement recommendations
- Track process improvements and risk mitigation efforts
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or technical equivalent work experience required
- Previous program management, equipment and/or maintenance experience required
- Experience working with CMMS software including and beyond Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program certification a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 80% during implementation, then dropping to 35% more consistently
- Position is primarily based in an office setting where sitting and standing may be required for several hours at a time
- Able to repeatedly bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs and ladders, walk on uneven surfaces, and lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Team Leader
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 901 Legacy Center Way, Midvale, UT 84047, USA