Office Assistant (Part-time)
Savage is currently hiring for a part-time Office Assistant. Check it out!
The main objective of this role is to provide support for the building and administration teams, including the administrative assistants.
What you'll be doing:
- Safely pick-up and deliver items as required in a company provide vehicle
- Ensure break rooms, copy rooms, and office supplies are always stocked and neatly sorted
- Perform various physical tasks, including moving office furniture and using a hand truck to transport large boxes, etc.
- Perform and oversee mail room duties including daily trips to the post office
- Perform other various tasks as assigned
- Ability to correctly multi-task and prioritize
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Similar/related work experience a strong plus
- Ability to work with and sincerely relate to a wide variety of people and organization
- Willing to adapt to changing work demands
- Must exhibit a “good attitude” and be persistent in accomplishing objectives and overcoming obstacles
- Treats team members with fairness and respect consistently
- Hardworking and self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Anticipates problems and has the ability to bring about creative solutions
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership for responsibilities, yet is willing to learn
- Set an example of professionalism and service
- Willingness to participate in a team member based safety program and contribute to a safety culture
- Clean driving record and ability to safely operate automobiles
- Must be able to safely lift at least 40lbs
- Must be able to safely climb stairs and ladders
- Must be able to walk and stand for 4-6 hours daily
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 901 Legacy Center Way, Midvale, UT 84047, USA