Lead Electrician (2000 Sign-on Bonus)
At Savage, we pride ourselves on providing our Team Members with a focus on safety not typically seen in other companies. You will enjoy working in a 5S environment that is safe to work in and free of clutter while receiving top-notch safety training and procedures to ensure that everyone makes it home every night to their loved ones. Hire Right, Train Right, Treat Right…it’s the Savage way.
Savage Services Corporation is seeking a Maintenance Electrician who will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment and controls.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Write and/or modify PLC code for new installations and existing equipment
- Keep the warehouse and work area clean and organized
- Learn and partner with the Maintenance Team Lead to utilize the CMMS system as a tool of organization and preventative maintenance record keeping
- Become knowledgeable in all aspects of the operation as it pertains to the Maintenance Electrician Position
- Become knowledgeable in all electrical schematics, PLC programs and sequence of operation
- Understands VFD Drives
- Understand electrical schematics, PLC and/or HMI programs, Sequence of operation.
- Understanding of instrumentation and field devices
- Experience working with a Fire Systems in an industrial setting
- Knowledge and experience using a CMMS
- Must be available 24/7 for callouts, in situations where maintenance issues could result in customer service failures
- Much of the facility is indoors, but will require some work outdoors. As such, the Maintenance Electrician will be subjected to the extreme elements: heat, wind, cold, snow, humidity, etc.
- The work site is an industrial rail facility and will require someone who can work safely around this type of environment, as well as ensure compliance to strict OSHA regulations
- Oil & gas background preferred
- Five (5) years experience applying electrical knowledge in an industrial setting
- 2 years experience with instrumentation
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brush, CO 80723, USA