Vac Truck Operator - Part Time (NON CDL)
At Savage, we pride ourselves on providing our Team Members with a focus on safety not typically seen in other companies. You will enjoy working in a 5S environment that is safe to work in and free of clutter while receiving top-notch safety training and procedures to ensure that everyone makes it home every night to their loved ones. Hire Right, Train Right, Treat Right…it’s the Savage way.
The Part-Time Facilities Operator's primary responsibilities include general labor duties including but not limited to clean-up of equipment, spills, work areas, grounds, and driving the vac trucks. The Vac Truck Operator will report directly to the Senior Team Leader.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
- Experience in operation of vacuum trucks and other heavy equipment
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test, background and reference check
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to lift approximately 0-50 lbs. occasionally
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Able to wear a respirator
For more information, email resumes to RockTolman@savageservices.com
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pueblo, CO, USA