Savage Service Corporation’s Onsite Business Process Coordinators collaborate with our operations team to capture, process, and validate Savage’s financial and operational information as well as perform administrative duties to keep the business running. We are the first step, and thus critical, to ongoing business processes related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Human Resource Management, and KPI production.
The information we receive and actively collect drives our day, often resulting in waves of activity. We must prioritize in order to effectively deal with the amount and variety of information coming our way. Successful team members are self-driven and use lulls to prepare for the next wave. Some days will be a challenge, requiring you to lean on team members in order to succeed. Other days, you will be the team member helping someone get through a challenging day.
- Input and validate daily operational and financial information
- Oversee office functions including phone, mail, cleaning, supplies, etc.
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Initiate payments, execute purchases, code expense, manage vendors, etc.
- Invoicing, aging management, code revenue, manage customers, etc.
- Labor data management, earnings input, pay calculation, etc.
- New hires, employee file management, terminations, etc.
- Strong Computer Proficiency (Required)
- Windows File Explorer (Files) – download, manipulate, organize, store, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Excel skills are critical
- Web browsers
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Working across multiple screens and open applications
- Undergraduate degree (Preferred)
- 1 year professional work experience (Required)
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Baytown, TX, USA