Class A CDL Driver- $4,500 Signing Bonus
With Savage, you can be home every night and start your path on a real career, not just another job.
Savage is now hiring a Class A CDL Driver to complete assigned coal hauls in a safe and efficient manner while exceeding customer expectations.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
- Utilize the Class A-CDL with Doubles & Triples endorsements to locally transport coal
- The Driver performs pre inspections and accurately completes paperwork
- Ensures that the truck meets or exceeds safe operational standards daily and reports any safety issues to the maintenance crew, if needed
- Interact professionally with other Savage Team Members, customer management and personnel on a daily basis. Should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- The Driver will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Current class A CDL with doubles & triples endorsements required
- The Driver will have a minimum of 1 year experience driving a double tractor/trailer combination preferred
- Language skills (able to read, write, speak and understand English)
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work days and/or nights
- Professional demeanor (concerned about safety, quality of job performance & cleanliness; including verbal communications)
- The Driver must be drug/alcohol free and able to pass a criminal background test, drug screen and reference checks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Ability to bend down and crouch, to ensure latches are secured
- Ability to change a flat tire
- Ability to lift minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Education High School
- Price, UT 84501, USA