Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
This position is offering a $1,500 bonus for new hires
This position is located within our all-male residential facility in South Weymouth, MA
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising the implementation and delivery of clinical services. The Clinical Supervisor ensures treatment services are consistently delivered in accordance with Spectrum’s clinical design specific to the program and are delivered in a manner that demonstrates sound outcomes reducing relapse from alcohol and other drugs. This position ensures clinical services foster an atmosphere of customer service and excellence in service delivery. The Clinical Supervisor ensures clinical services are personalized and tailored to the individual needs of our clients ensuring that the client’s family and/or significant others are engaged in the treatment process. This position ensures the clinical and case management staff, including Clinical Supervisors reporting to them, are highly trained and proficient in the delivery of clinical services. In-conjunction with Program Supervisor, the Clinical Supervisor will work with the Quality Improvement department to ensure quality services are delivered consistently promoting the “Spectrum Way” mission and values.
$45,000-$50,000 annually. Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, 401k with company contribution, paid time off, and tuition assistance programs.
This position is Full-Time.
· Masters degree in social work, counseling, or related field required.
· Independently licensed Social Worker or Mental Health Counselor or closely related license/certification in the fields of addiction or mental health required.
· Minimum of (1) one year supervisory experience in counseling required.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a substance abuse or mental health program required.
· Experience working with DPH licensing requirements or similar licensing entities.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
· Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
· Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
· Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Supervising Professional
- Job Function Supervising Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Weymouth, MA, USA