Front Desk Receptionist
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Spectrum operates an innovative substance use treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the New England Recovery Center offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
The Receptionist assists guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front desk related functions, and maintains a high standard of service and hospitality.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week). Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to: health/dental/voluntary insurances, 401k, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides the highest quality of customer service at all times and maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times
- Handles confidential information, including client/guest records, with a high degree of integrity and adhering to all HIPAA and confidentiality policies
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate, and takes messages with accuracy
- Greets and completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests on a daily basis, using both manual and computerized methods, in order to ensure guests are satisfied and in rooms as requested
- Maintains and replenish Petty Cash
- Order office supplies and maintains program materials for Recovery Center
- Maintains good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person and on telephone
- Resolves guest challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Receives and transmits mail, packages and messages for clients
- Keeps lobby and desk area clean and presentable
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care of the clients and the use of the facility property
- Consistently arrives for work on time and adheres to the program's attendance policies
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities and complete duties in the allotted time
- Maintains adequate knowledge of the program's emergency preparedness plan, emergency and security procedures
- Participates in all mandatory training and attends in-service training as required
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
- 1-2 years front desk experience required, hotel experience preferred.
- Must possess a high level of communication and customer service skills.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Clerical
- Job Function Program Secretarial, Clerical
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.50
- Required Education High School
- Westborough, MA, USA