Photolithography Process Engineer
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: Our Process Engineers have the responsibility of owning a photolithography tool set and the processes that are integrated within the tool set. They manage development, process improvement, yield and process optimization projects.
• Drive continuous improvement of process capability and controls.
• Collaborate with other functions to solve complex problems and make appropriate engineering-based decisions in a complex manufacturing environment.
• Work across organizations to enable improved processes.
• Drive overall equipment performance to meet company KPI's.
• Resolve process excursions and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA).
• Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the factory.
Education: B.S. or M.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant engineering discipline is required.
Experience and/or Training:
• Minimum of 5 years’ photolithography experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment (process optimization, CD control, photo resist optimization, simulation experience, strong understanding of optics and expose tool)
• Experience with the application of structured problem-solving methodology and design of experiment
• Experiences in JMP and statistical software
• Experience hand-on experiences in CD metrology, Overlay, Scanner, Track
• Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self-motivated
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results
• Experience with Design of Experiments (DOE).
• Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
• Experience with automated fault detection and control systems (FDC).
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA