We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: Our Cleanroom Technicians are critical to the success and growth of SkyWater. They are on the front lines of our manufacturing processes ensuring that we are producing top quality semiconductor wafers consistently. Our Cleanroom Technicians learn about SkyWater from the ground up and build long-lasting careers with us.
• Operate assigned equipment and run production material in a cleanroom environment
• Load and unload wafer equipment (microchips)
• Follow detailed processes to ensure correct procedures are completed
• Perform quality inspections on finished products
• Follow all safety requirements of the equipment and processes in the assigned areas
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
Shift: Thursday - Saturday and e/o Wednesday 6:00am - 6:15pm
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 18 years or older
• Basic computer skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Comprehension of and ability to take action on detailed written and verbal processes
• Learning mindset for an extensive hands-on initial training period
• Positive Attitude – you can’t be the best with a bad attitude!
• Career-minded- we are seeking individuals that want to grow their career with us!
• Safely operate assigned equipment and run production material, by bending and lifting up to 12 pounds repetitively
• Ability to work in a cleanroom environment, including wearing full cleanroom attire
• Standing / Walking for 12 hours, compressed work-week shifts
U.S. Person Required: SkyWater Technology, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2401 E 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA